-21-2012): Curiosity’s land rover for Mars is said to have found something that will make the history books. But yet NASA won’t tell us yet what they found? Why hold the information for several weeks before releasing it? Because if they are going to claim life then they have to be ready for the questions that may come up so they don’t look stupid. So let’s see, they cannot make abiogenesis work on this planet yet they will claim it on another. And better yet they will claim that Mars seeded this planet for life. What else could it be, they already say there is water there which I prove below is a lie. So what’s bugger than a water find? Life Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49904984/ns/technology_and_science-space/
NASA keeps implying that there were oceans of water on Mars and therefore a great possibility of life. But let’s look at some facts about this. If we Google “mars atmosphere” we find some very interesting grade school science that defies what NASA claims.
- The barometric pressures on mars is 1/4 – 1/8 that of the earth. The barometric pressures of a planet determine the boiling point of water on that planet. This means that water on mars would boil at about 50-70 F. The equator temps are 70 F. So if there were oceans of water on mars the evidence would be in the atmosphere because the water would have evaporated.
- The mars atmosphere is 98% CO2. Which means there is only a trace of hydrogen in the atmosphere which would maybe make a pond of water, not an ocean. Not much hydrogen in the air means the evidence for oceans of water is just not there.
- But what about the ice that we see on mars as seen in the picture above? When the concentration of CO2 is that high in the atmosphere, if it gets cold enough it will freeze in mid-air and fall like snow to the ground. Therefore will look like snow and ice. So what we see is not H2O ice but CO2 ice. Because where do you get H2O ice in an atmosphere where hydrogen is basically non-existent?
- Because the boiling point of water is so low on mars, it also means warm-blooded life would be impossible. Why? Our body temps are 98.6 F. That’s over 20 degrees above boiling on mars. and since our bodies contain a lot of water all that water in us would boil killing us. In fact any cold-blooded animal that warmed themselves in the sun would die because once the boiling point was reached by laying in the sun their blood would boil also killing them.
- You need free oxygen to have life. 98% CO2 is not free oxygen. Why do you think we need CO2 monitors in houses that use fuel (natural gas, fuel oil, etc…) to heat the home? Because CO2 kills life that requires free oxygen to survive and if the furnaces and heaters in these houses malfunctioned and there was no alarm, there is a very good chance the people inside will die.
- An ozone layer is needed to block the full rays of the sun. Earth is the only planet that has an ozone layer. Full rays of the sun will kill life period. Why do you think astronauts wear face shields coated in a layer of fine gold instead of sun glasses? Gold is the only thing that will filter the unfiltered rays of the sun. Sun glasses are just about as bad as using 50 block sun lotion. Not going to work.
- The magnetic field of mars is weak compared to the earth, and because of this the solar wind from the sun is stripping away the upper atmosphere.
All of these facts can be Googled and read about. Now for a trillion dollars how big a lie would you tell?
Why do I say a trillion dollars? That is what it will take to send a person to mars. Now if any sites found in Google searches has false information about mars please list which ones they are and what the correct information is in your posts below. The reason I say this is because I know this page is going to generate a bunch of hate posts. Hate posts show that scientifically what is said here cannot be disproven. So the more hate that is posted shows how right the information on this page is and how frustrated some people get when they cannot debunk grade school science.
Now why did I post this with such an attitude? Because I can prove they are lying as I have done here, and they just keep doing it. It would not bother me as much except these are supposed to be the smartest minds on this planet working at NASA so they know better. So if they know better then they are doing it on purpose. On purpose is a bald face lie. But then again, with due respect, they also did send the Hubble Telescope up without testing it. Had to make a special trip to fix it. The things that make you go Hmmmm.
Here are some of the examples of how they are trying to convince themselves and the population that water is on Mars:
Notice how they use the wear of “rock” to claim water was once on Mars. Why no use the atmospheric conditions also? Because they know that the atmosphere will not support their claim. Next video is where NASA gets involved in claiming “oceans of water” used to exist on Mars.
Here again no mention of the atmospheric conditions. Because the atmosphere proves water “never existed” on mars Is animation evidence? Like if a Scientist can animate oceans of water on any planet does that makes it true? It seems to be so because if you ever notice any evolution video on how evolution happens has about 80-90% animation and most scientists accept that as proof. What does it really prove? On both counts (water on mars and evolution is true) is that both are only provable in a virtual world. A virtual world where all you have to do is imagine it, animate it and it’s true.
So now we need to redefine what empirical evidence means. It means something you can observe, something that can be repeated in a lab, or something you can imagine and animate in a virtual world. This is how science works when they cannot get actual physical evidence to support what they “claim is true”. And because most of the population likes good animation they will accept it as being true, Claiming there is life and water on mars is about as lame as claiming they found the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy on mars. Because both of those you have to animate as well so it puts that claim on the same level.
On a side note: