Religions are now accepting science and evolution?
As I search the web I find a disturbing trend. More and more religions and individuals are accepting the claims of science. Why? Because we have had God and creation moved out of our schools and replaced with science it is much easier to push what science says is truth on the masses if they have been taught it as truth. This systematic change is all a well thought out plan to remove God.
1) Remove God from our schools and replace it with science and their theories.(the perfect example of science replacing religion is what had to happen for science to even be taught in our schools, which was the removal of God.)
2) Push evolution as fact.(even though it only has theories, not truth, supporting it)
3) Have teachers and students participate in the mocking of any student that would believe that God exists.
4) Give a student a failing grade for turning in a paper that speaks of God, creation, or the Bible.(but give a good grade to the student who would renounce God).
5) Ban prayer in school.(but allow Islamic prayers to be said).
6) Suspend or expel a student for wearing something like a cross on a chain or a shirt that might be considered religious. (but allow other religions to wear their symbols).
7) Preach in our schools that there are no absolute rights or wrongs, no absolute truth or lies. Truth is what you make it, and a lie is just a different view. Like scientific theories.(this is the only way science could get our kids to accept science theories as truth was to eliminate what truth is). etc...
The numbers of religions that are teaming up with science all have some things in common.
1) They do not believe in the God of the Bible.
2) If they do believe in God, they have to renounce any part that conflicts with science and their theories.
3). They all have to accept evolution and not creation, or at least accept the time period science claims it took for everything to come into existence.
4) They cannot question science with their beliefs. But science can question their beliefs.
5) The religions that accept science usually have written in their belief that Christians are heretics and in some cases are to be killed. Science welcomes these religions with open arms.