Here is a movie most everyone needs to see. Warning, there is graphic content.
It is surprising to see just how many people do not know history and don’t know who Hitler was. And also to see how many actually approved of what he did. If you think you would like to use this video as a evangelistic tool, the video below will tell you how you can get each copy for a buck a piece to pass around.
John Piper endorses 180 movie
180 Movie shared a post.
1 week ago
At 4 weeks (1st Month):
• Your baby's brain and spinal cord have begun to form.
• The heart begins to form.
• Arm and leg buds appear.
• Your baby is now an embryo and one-fifth of an inch long.
At 8 weeks (2nd Month):
• All major organs and external body structures have begun to form.
• Your baby's heart beats with a regular rhythm.
• The arms and legs grow longer, and fingers and toes have begun to form.
• The sex organs begin to form.
• The eyes have moved forward on the face and eyelids have formed.
• The umbilical cord is clearly visible.
• At the end of 8 weeks, your baby is a fetus and looks more like a human. Your baby is nearly 1 inch long and weighs less than 1/8 of an ounce.
At 12 weeks (3rd Month):
• The nerves and muscles begin to work together. Your baby can make a fist.
• Eyelids close to protect the developing eyes. They will not open again until the 28th week.
• Head growth has slowed, and your baby is much longer. Now, at about 3 inches long, your baby weighs almost an ounce.
At 16 weeks (4th Month):
• The external sex organs show if your baby is a boy or girl. A woman who has an ultrasound in the second trimester or later might be able to find out the baby's sex.
• Muscle tissue and bone continue to form, creating a more complete skeleton.
• Skin begins to form. You can nearly see through it.
• Meconium develops in your baby's intestinal tract. This will be your baby's first bowel movement.
• Your baby makes sucking motions with the mouth (sucking reflex).
• Your baby reaches a length of about 4 to 5 inches and weighs almost 3 ounces.
At 20 weeks (5th Month):
• Your baby is more active. You might feel slight fluttering.
• Your baby is covered by fine, downy hair called lanugo and a waxy coating called vernix. This protects the forming skin underneath.
• Eyebrows, eyelashes, fingernails, and toenails have formed. Your baby can even scratch itself.
• Your baby can hear and swallow.
• Now halfway through your pregnancy, your baby is about 6 inches long and weighs about 9 ounces.
At 24 weeks (6th Month):
• Bone marrow begins to make blood cells.
• Taste buds form on your baby's tongue.
• Footprints and fingerprints have formed.
• Real hair begins to grow on your baby's head.
• The lungs are formed, but do not work.
• The hand and startle reflex develop.
• Your baby sleeps and wakes regularly.
• If your baby is a boy, his testicles begin to move from the abdomen into the scrotum. If your baby is a girl, her uterus and ovaries are in place, and a lifetime supply of eggs have formed in the ovaries.
• Your baby stores fat and has gained quite a bit of weight. Now at about 12 inches long, your baby weighs about 1½ pounds.
At 32 weeks (7th Month):
• Your baby's bones are fully formed, but still soft.
• Your baby's kicks and jabs are forceful.
• The eyes can open and close and sense changes in light.
• Lungs are not fully formed, but practice "breathing" movements occur.
• Your baby's body begins to store vital minerals, such as iron and calcium.
• Lanugo begins to fall off.
• Your baby is gaining weight quickly, about one-half pound a week. Now, your baby is about 15 to 17 inches long and weighs about 3 to 3 3⁄4 pounds
At 36 weeks (8th Month):
• The protective waxy coating called vernix gets thicker.
• Body fat increases. Your baby is getting bigger and bigger and has less space to move around. Movements are less forceful, but you will feel stretches and wiggles.
• Your baby is about 16 to 19 inches long and weighs about 6 to 6½ pounds.
Weeks 37-40 (up to delivery):
• By the end of 37 weeks, your baby is considered full term. Your baby's organs are ready to function on their own.
• As you near your due date, your baby may turn into a head-down position for birth. Most babies "present" head down.
• At birth, your baby may weigh somewhere between 6 pounds 2 ounces and 9 pounds 2 ounces and be 19 to 21 inches long. Most full-term babies fall within these ranges. But healthy babies come in many different sizes. ... See MoreSee Less
#AbolishHumanAbortion #ChurchRepent #IgnoreRoe #RoeIsNotLaw #CourtsDontMakeLaws #GodsLawIsSupreme #AbortionIsMurder #TimeForJusticeIsNow #EstablishJustice #StateSovereignty #ExecutiveBranch FreeTheStates.org
Amazing and wonderful.
Almighty God please make abortions illegal.Amen
TWO of my daughters born "C" section !!!???
Unfollowing this junk
180 Movie shared a post.
2 weeks ago
"...He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords." 1 Timothy 6:15
#MerryChristmas #HappyHolidays #Christmas #Advent ... See MoreSee Less
Amen. Faithful and true is his name ❤
What does Jesus have to do with Christmas ? Jesus loathed the traditions of men.
If pre-born babies could talk. #prolife #prochoice #endabortionnow #PlannedParenthood ... See MoreSee Less
"If you see something, say something."
I saw something, so I'm saying something.
Don't be afraid to speak up. ... See MoreSee Less
"Can you at least pretend I'm a tree and save me." Every Baby in the Womb ... See MoreSee Less
So sad 😢
We don't need a change of law, we need a change of heart. Real Christianity would turn the world upside down. Acts 17:6.
Could not have said it better❤
Deuteronomy 27:25 “‘Cursed be anyone who takes a bribe to shed innocent blood.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’
He/she will receive his/her due reward.☹😭
God please help stop abortions.Amen
A true feminist loves the woman in the womb as well. ... See MoreSee Less
Nope. Feminism is a wicked cancer. I've seen multiple Living Waters pages talking about feminism as if it has any good qualities and that's pretty disappointing. Y'all should listen to The Patriarchy Podcast.
Make sure you watch this new and very important Christian documentary on the pro-life movement. And please share with your followers - thank you!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-vyYE6C8MU
Taking the life of another willfully is violation of God's 6th law.
☦️☦️☦️ Lord Jesus please make abortions illegal. Amen
Our opinions in the end won't matter...how does God view killing or murder or homicide? By what ever name it us called. it is willfully done and God will be the final judge. Thou shalt not kill.
My hesitation is in this particular case the offender is sometimes a vulnerable person (the mother) who is being told it’s best for her baby.....being told it isn’t a baby...ect.
I am a Christian, I call it murder.
So called Women's Rights vs. Baby's rights. Many women have been brainwashed that it's a woman's right. HERE'S THE TRUTH: A FETUS IS A LIVING THING. IT IS A BABY. IT HAS HEARTBEAT. AND GUESS WHAT, IT CAN FEEL AND IT CAN HEAR ITS MOTHER'S FEELINGS AND VOICE. THE VERY FIRST ORGAN THAT DEVELOPS IS THE HEART. THE HEART. THE HEART. it's not even the brain. if you are not ready to have a baby, don't engage in activities that leads to pregnancy. or use every precaution to avoid an unintended pregnancy. contraceptives are not evil. there is no life yet that was created. Abortion is MURDER. Worse, pre-meditated ending of life. it's termed as PARRICIDE. there is very little difference.
It is Murder!!! it is murder plain and true murder of inocent and helpless human being.
Planned Parenthood performs 1 abortion every 94 seconds.
During those 94 seconds, they receive $1,615.55 of YOUR tax dollars. ... See MoreSee Less
And do what, do it in completely irresponsible way, not planning it? Having kids does not make you more valuable as a person.
If men shouldn't have a say on the abortion topic then overturn Roe vs Wade. There wasn't a single woman on that US SUPREME court bench that decided abortion should be legal. ... See MoreSee Less
Why aren't people outraged about abortion? Do they not know the horrors of what the baby endures? If they knew the truth, they wouldn't support abortion any longer.