Here are videos from their YouTube channel.
You’ll enjoy this interview Ray Comfort recently had with Janet Parshall. www.moodyradio.org/radioplayer.aspx?episode=286506&hour=2 ... See MoreSee Less
Here's some wisdom: Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord: 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. 32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
Need a hug, go to mom, need wisdom, go to The Father. Need inspiration, go to The Holy Spirit, need Theology, go to God. Need to know your loved, go to Jesus, The Christ..God's only begotten Son...
Right on Ray.
This is awesome
Need to know why your God a deranged psychopath, read about the passover, the Great Flood or almost anything in Lavicus and remember this, you claim your God is omniscient and omnipotent, so by this logic, God is ultimately responsible for the Jewish concentration camps
Living Waters / Way of the Master updated their cover photo.
1 day ago
On this week's episode of Way of the Master: Ken Ham takes us on a tour of the Creation Museum in Petersburg, Kentucky. For channels and times: WayoftheMaster.com Or download the episode here: store.livingwaters.com/season-five-episodes.html ... See MoreSee Less
I’ve been to the Ark , & loved it. Have not made it to the museum yet, but God willing.. it’s on my list to do!😊
I named my two cats Thoughts and Prayers. Because they are useless. 🐱🐱
Look up Curry Blake...his teachings are tremendous!!!
Yes and Amén
"We turn our fear into WISHFULL THINKING" Because dealing with reality is too terrifying.
Needed this today!
The Most High God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is not the author of fear
Need this one 💛
Thank You LORD JESUS CHRIST for everything. Amen 🙏👑❤️
I see Ray took a picture of one of his biceps for this one.... 🙂
Unbelief is spiritual blindness to the truth due to a heart that loves darkness rather than light (truth), my friend (John 3:19).
Amen. Also Don’t forget to eat spinach Popeye. 💪
Living Waters / Way of the Master shared a post.
3 days ago
“...Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.” Revelation 5:5 #MerryChristmas #HappyHolidays #Christmas #Advent ... See MoreSee Less
...BUT! ...just like our children! we celebrate HIS Birthday! The King of ALL kings, The LORD of ALL GLORY IS HERE!! IS BORN INTO THE REDEEMING PLAN OF ALL MANKIND !! OUR COVENANT GOD !!
I almost read that as he’s not a baby manager anymore 🤣😂
Yep the message of Jesus is all about fear
He's the Lion of the Tribe of Judah and He's our King, Savior, and Redeemer!
He's not a baby in a manger any more, nor is he a lion. He's merely a character in your minds.
He’s NOT a baby in a manger anymore... and we are to be His mouthpiece & ROAR like a lion... the gospel of Jesus Christ!!❤️ Amen!
YES! Please tell people who write Christmas music this!
Amen he will come back King of Kings
He’s Coming Soon👍
How does Jesus and Santa fits together? How does Light and Darkness fit together? What in common Jesus and Christmass has? Jesus has nothing to do with Christmas. David Pawson opens this topic in his sermon and teaches what God thinks about it. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ youtu.be/HqwxP4hJSzE Practice your right to be informed. God bless everyone.
Oh yes, so true. Powerful. Perhaps you could make this into a Christmas card for next year and add it to your stock of items for sale. I would buy loads. 👍🏼🤗
I got chills
I just woke up and my sleepy brain interpreted this as the lion ate the baby. 😂
It's an image that I wished Christian's would let go of.
Absolutely true but nothing but the truth.
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge. Only fools despise wisdom and discipline.
They only way to be alive is in fear? But how could god be all loving, yet want people to live constantly in fear?
Thank you Jesus
Job 33:4 "The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
God, Satan was your right hand man you created humans so you are completely responsible for the sins of humanity, so stop blaming us inferior beings and repent because all of this 100% YOUR FAULT
Amen. Love you, Ray <3
Fearmongering is why your religion fading into the footnotes of history.
Living Waters / Way of the Master shared a post.
4 days ago
Do you agree with Mark Spence that life begins before the baby is born. If so, proudly pass this on.At 4 weeks (1st Month):
• Your baby's brain and spinal cord have begun to form.
• The heart begins to form.
• Arm and leg buds appear.
• Your baby is now an embryo and one-fifth of an inch long.
At 8 weeks (2nd Month):
• All major organs and external body structures have begun to form.
• Your baby's heart beats with a regular rhythm.
• The arms and legs grow longer, and fingers and toes have begun to form.
• The sex organs begin to form.
• The eyes have moved forward on the face and eyelids have formed.
• The umbilical cord is clearly visible.
• At the end of 8 weeks, your baby is a fetus and looks more like a human. Your baby is nearly 1 inch long and weighs less than 1/8 of an ounce.
At 12 weeks (3rd Month):
• The nerves and muscles begin to work together. Your baby can make a fist.
• Eyelids close to protect the developing eyes. They will not open again until the 28th week.
• Head growth has slowed, and your baby is much longer. Now, at about 3 inches long, your baby weighs almost an ounce.
At 16 weeks (4th Month):
• The external sex organs show if your baby is a boy or girl. A woman who has an ultrasound in the second trimester or later might be able to find out the baby's sex.
• Muscle tissue and bone continue to form, creating a more complete skeleton.
• Skin begins to form. You can nearly see through it.
• Meconium develops in your baby's intestinal tract. This will be your baby's first bowel movement.
• Your baby makes sucking motions with the mouth (sucking reflex).
• Your baby reaches a length of about 4 to 5 inches and weighs almost 3 ounces.
At 20 weeks (5th Month):
• Your baby is more active. You might feel slight fluttering.
• Your baby is covered by fine, downy hair called lanugo and a waxy coating called vernix. This protects the forming skin underneath.
• Eyebrows, eyelashes, fingernails, and toenails have formed. Your baby can even scratch itself.
• Your baby can hear and swallow.
• Now halfway through your pregnancy, your baby is about 6 inches long and weighs about 9 ounces.
At 24 weeks (6th Month):
• Bone marrow begins to make blood cells.
• Taste buds form on your baby's tongue.
• Footprints and fingerprints have formed.
• Real hair begins to grow on your baby's head.
• The lungs are formed, but do not work.
• The hand and startle reflex develop.
• Your baby sleeps and wakes regularly.
• If your baby is a boy, his testicles begin to move from the abdomen into the scrotum. If your baby is a girl, her uterus and ovaries are in place, and a lifetime supply of eggs have formed in the ovaries.
• Your baby stores fat and has gained quite a bit of weight. Now at about 12 inches long, your baby weighs about 1½ pounds.
At 32 weeks (7th Month):
• Your baby's bones are fully formed, but still soft.
• Your baby's kicks and jabs are forceful.
• The eyes can open and close and sense changes in light.
• Lungs are not fully formed, but practice "breathing" movements occur.
• Your baby's body begins to store vital minerals, such as iron and calcium.
• Lanugo begins to fall off.
• Your baby is gaining weight quickly, about one-half pound a week. Now, your baby is about 15 to 17 inches long and weighs about 3 to 3 3⁄4 pounds
At 36 weeks (8th Month):
• The protective waxy coating called vernix gets thicker.
• Body fat increases. Your baby is getting bigger and bigger and has less space to move around. Movements are less forceful, but you will feel stretches and wiggles.
• Your baby is about 16 to 19 inches long and weighs about 6 to 6½ pounds.
Weeks 37-40 (up to delivery):
• By the end of 37 weeks, your baby is considered full term. Your baby's organs are ready to function on their own.
• As you near your due date, your baby may turn into a head-down position for birth. Most babies "present" head down.
• At birth, your baby may weigh somewhere between 6 pounds 2 ounces and 9 pounds 2 ounces and be 19 to 21 inches long. Most full-term babies fall within these ranges. But healthy babies come in many different sizes. ... See MoreSee Less
📧Open your "Invitation" to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb of God. Please "share" with friends n family! Profile pages 👑💎Free Bible Study Course Manual fb.me/1ZHbVtLJP #DonALee #LambsBookOfLife #BornAgain147
Oh my heart 😭💯👑💗
“A person’s a person, no matter how small.” -Dr. Seuss ❤️
We've recently entered the realm of grandparents. My understanding is abortion is not only legal, it's pushed on these young women. I live in a very pro-life state where and this is happening. I can't imagine these confused young women in liberal states that are already scared. The devil knows exactly how to play this.
Nope. I agree with the bible of life beginning at first reath & i have 0 respect for a guys opinion on the matter. No uterus? No say!
life begins at conception...proved by science.....all the proof we need is in the word of God...for he knows all while you are still in the womb......deal with it
Some want to wait until full development to kill🤯
Abortion will always be murder, I don't care what democrats say.
Yes, I agree
We just had the March for Life today in Wellington New Zealand. A fantastic turnout and wonderful speeches, videos, testimonials, music, prayers, Haka and the singing of our National Anthem, God Defend New Zealand ! Peaceful but powerful. Estimated around two n half thousand people took part 💛
Ephesians 4:15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ,
I wish i could experience becoming a mom. Motherhood... But im 43...
Actually it occurs at conception before going into womb
I just killed millions of life forms in a tissue. I’m a mass murderer. It’s genocide!
Once the egg is fertilized, a new unique strand of DNA exists which will be the same for that individual person until they die on their deathbed perhaps in their 90s or 100s. So life in the form of a unique DNA strand begins at fertilisation. Almighty God knits together that individual in the womb - when God determines that person to be alive is His mystery, but all his/her days are known by God before the foundation of the world.
ELOHIM the Omniscient and Omnipotent God.in terms of creation,He is incomprehensible.
The Bible does teach that life begins at conception. Every culture's view of when human life begins changes as society's values, moral standards, and knowledge about the process of embryonic development change. Prior to the 1973 U.S. Supreme Court decision that allowed abortion on demand, developing embryos were considered unborn persons. Now, even a fetus that could survive on its own outside its mother's womb could be aborted, under certain medical circumstances. This demonstrates that we do not consider an unborn child to be a true human being. Science tells us that human life begins at the time of conception. From the moment fertilization takes place, the child's genetic makeup is already complete. Its gender has already been determined, along with its height and hair, eye and skin color. The only thing the embryo needs to become a fully-functioning being is the time to grow and develop. More importantly, God reveals to us in His Word that not only does life begin at conception, but He knows who we are even before then (Jeremiah 1:5). King David said this about God's role in our conception: "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb . . . your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" (Psalm 139:13, 16). Society continually seeks to devalue the lives of the unborn, creating its own definitions of humanity based on distorted views of morality. But the undeniable fact is that life begins at creation, and a human is created as soon as he or she is conceived. God is present at our creation; He is, in fact, our Creator. Our value as human beings created in His image is conceived even before we are. gotquestions.org
God has created life beautifully! A perfect design from a Perfect Orchestrator of all that's good. ❤ Every human life at any stage is worth the fight to protect
Good news. Abortion is still illegal in the Philippines
Hang on here didn't your purported messiah Jesus say, “whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire”? (Matthew 5:22). Yet, he himself did so repeatedly, as Matthew 23:17-19 and Luke 11:40 & 12:20 show. So is both Jesus and Newton, who pretty much calls us atheists fools by describing us as "senseless", burning eternally in Hell fire? If not then the Bible cannot be trusted to be an accurate depiction of eschatological justice. 😁
Says the man who didn't even realise the modern dessert banana was not proof of intelligent design. Who is the senseless fool again?
One day you will find out
I often think that self righteous theists don't often realise that they come across as sadly arrogant deluded buffoons. 😁
So you literally believe in a book written in the bronze age and call scientists with all there tech discipline and research fools You really are a card Ray 🤔😜
Idiot works for me
I often find that condescending theists who use these terms are just trying to make up for their own intellectual downfalls